- Nanostructure materials for gas sensor
Education & Career
- Seoul National University: Ph.D. Candiate in Material Science and Engineering (2005-present)
- BioMEMS Team, Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI) (2002-2004)
- Memory Rearch and Development Division, Hynix Semiconductor Inc. (1999-2002)
- Seoul National University: M.S. in Materials Science and Engineering (1999)
- Pohang University of Science and Technology : B.S. in Materials Science and Engineering (1997)
"An Electrospun Carbon Black-Polymer Fiber-Based Gas Sensor"
Yong Shin Kim, Duck Gun Park, Youn Tae Kim, Seung-Chul Ha, and Byungwoo Park
Materials Research Society (MRS) Fall Meeting. Boston, MA, December 2005.
"Microwave Properties of Anatase and Rutile TiO2 Thin Films"
Jeongmin Oh, Seung-Chul Ha, Byungwoo Park, Kug Sun Hong, and Sang Young Lee
추계재료학회. , Korea, November 1999.